33. Jordan Papirny
35. Curtis Honey
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 5. Colton Waltz
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 23. Tim McGauley - 15. Peter Quenneville
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
17. John Quenneville - 19. Nolan Patrick - 12. Jesse Gabrielle
21. Tyler Coulter - 28. Quinton Lisoway - 26. Ryley Lindgren
- It's pretty simple math for the Brandon Wheat Kings tonight. A win will clinch a playoff spot for the club for the 13th time in 14 years. Actually, a single point via an overtime or shootout loss would accomplish the same thing, but that's far less dramatic.
- A win tonight would also be meaningful for Brandon GM/Head Coach Kelly McCrimmon. McCrimmon has 363 career victories as the Wheat Kings' head coach, tied with Bob Lowes atop the franchise's all-time list. A win tonight would be #364.
- Wheat Kings' top scorer Jayce Hawryluk sits the fourth and final game of his suspension tonight while Braylon Shmyr, Brett Kitt and Kord Pankewicz are the other Brandon scratches.
- After going 2-for-2 Friday in Regina, including Eric Roy's overtime winner, the Wheat Kings are 16-for-43 (37.2%) on the power-play in their last 11 games. However, the penalty-kill has started to show some cracks, allowing eight power-play goals against in their last eight games.
- Pats are shorthanded again, with goaltender Daniel Wapple, defencemen Kyle Burroughs and Colby Williams and forward Dyson Stevenson all sidelined again tonight. Sam Steel, the #2 overall pick in the 2013 Bantam Draft, is also scratched tonight for the Pats.
CFL WEEK IN REVIEW
1 hour ago