33. Jordan Papirny
35. Curtis Honey
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 5. Colton Waltz
10. Kord Pankewicz
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 23. Tim McGauley - 26. Ryley Lindgren
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 21. Tyler Coulter
12. Jesse Gabrielle - 17. John Quenneville - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
27. Brett Kitt - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 22. Braylon Shmyr
-Fourth-year F Jens Meilleur (lower body) misses tonight's game after being injured in the first period of last night's game in Saskatoon. That snaps Meilleur's consecutive games streak at 107, and leaves Chad Robinson as the only Wheat Kings' player to appear in every game this season. Robinson's new 'ironman' mark is 82 games (and counting).
- F Peter Quenneville (lower body) misses his sixth consecutive game while Brandon's final scratch will be determined after warmup.
- Jayce Hawryluk has 12 points (5 G, 7 A) in four games since returning from Brandon's injury list, while linemates John Quenneville (1 G, 4 A) and Jesse Gabrielle (3 G, 2 A) are also on four-game point streaks.
- A scoring change from last night left defenceman Eric Roy with two assists instead of a goal and an assist, but the fourth-year blueliner still record his 150th career point last night. Tonight, Roy plays in his 250th career game.
- Former Wheat King Geordie Maguire remains out of Swift Current's lineup because of mono. He's missed 15 straight games, including tonight.
CFL WEEK IN REVIEW
1 hour ago