35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 5. Colton Waltz
10. Kord Pankewicz
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 23. Tim McGauley - 26. Ryley Lindgren
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
12. Jesse Gabrielle - 17. John Quenneville - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
28. Quinton Lisoway - 22. Braylon Shmyr
- Peter Quenneville (lower body) missed his fifth consecutive game tonight while Brett Kitt and Tyler Coulter are both healthy scratches for the Wheat Kings.
- Good and bad news for the Wheat Kings as they open a two-game Saskatchewan road trip in Saskatoon. Brandon is 3-7-3-1 in 14 road games since the Christmas break. The good news -- two of their three road wins in that span are at Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon.
- Defencemen Ryan Pulock and Eric Roy both bring four-game point scoring streaks into tonight's contest while all three members of the Quenneville, Hawryluk and Gabrielle line are on three-game point streaks.
- A couple of milestones worthy of mention -- Jayce Hawryluk recorded in 100th career WHL point Wednesday. It came in his 116th career game. Meanwhile, Eric Roy enters tonight's contest two points shy of 150 of his career. Roy is also playing career game #249 tonight.
- Wawanesa product Jordan Thomson was pointless and -3 in his Blades' debut Friday, a 4-2 Saskatoon loss to the Kootenay Ice. Thomson joined the Blades earlier this week for a 'get to know you' session, and will play again tonight. I caught up to Jordan for a couple of minutes earlier today and will have that interview for you on our pre-game show tonight.
19 hours ago