35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 5. Colton Waltz
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 23. Tim McGauley - 26. Ryley Lindgren
12. Jesse Gabrielle - 17. John Quenneville - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
27. Brett Kitt - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 22. Braylon Shmyr
- It's a near return to perfect healthy for the Brandon Wheat Kings tonight. Peter Quenneville (lower body, week-to-week) is out but for the first time in about three weeks, Brandon has healthy scratches tonight in Kord Pankewicz and Tyler Coulter.
- Richard Nejezchleb returns from a two-game absence and it couldn't have come at a better time for him. The Czech import has scored six of his 29 goals this season in three games against the Hurricanes, helping Brandon to a 2-0-1-0 head-to-head record.
- Brandon's specialty teams are finally firing together. After a bit of a drought, the Wheat Kings are 5-for-15 on the power-play in their last three games (33.3%) while their penalty-kill is 33-for-39 (84.6%) in their last 12 contests.
- John Quenneville plays his 100th career game tonight. The second-year forward has 30 goals and 68 points in 99 games in the WHL career to date.
- The 'Canes are coming off an 8-0 loss in Regina on Tuesday night. They've lost six in a row and nine of their last ten games, being outscored 62-17 in the process. However, keep in mind that their only win in that span was the 3-2 overtime victory over Brandon on February 12th.
CFL WEEK IN REVIEW
1 hour ago