35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 24. Jens Meilleur
28. Quintin Lisoway - 26. Ryley Lindgren - 27. Brett Kitt
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 21. Tyler Coulter
12. Jesse Gabrielle - 23. Tim McGauley - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
22. Braylon Shmyr
- D Colton Waltz (suspension), D Kord Pankewicz (lower body), F Peter Quenneville (lower body), F John Quenneville (upper body) and F Jayce Hawryluk (lower body) are all out of the Wheat Kings' lineup tonight. For the second time in three games, Brandon will dress ten forwards and six defencemen for a game, with the difference this time around being that veteran F Jens Meilleur is one of the six blueliners.
- F Rihards Bukarts returns after missing six games with an upper body injury, and brings an eight-game point streak into tonight's contest (6 G, 5 A). D Rene Hunter also returns after missing two games with an upper body injury.
- An injury to Pankewicz and the suspension of Waltz, both of which occurred after the main portion of practice Tuesday, means that any chance of Eric Roy playing forward got put on the back burner pretty fast.
- Tell-tale sign of the Wheat Kings' chance to break a six-game winless srtreak tonight could come down to this -- Brandon is 23-3-3-0 when scoring four or more goals this season.
- A pair of former Wheat Kings are in Victoria's lineup in Jordan Fransoo and Jack Palmer. Fransoo, the Royals' captain, will be my guest in the second intermission show tonight. Fransoo was dealt by Brandon along with Dakota Conroy and a first round Bantam Draft pick to Victoria on January 9, 2012 for F Kevin Sundher. The first round pick is current Royals' blueliner Chaz Reddekopp. Think Brandon would like a do-over on that one?
PREVIEW: LETHBRIDGE AT REGINA, GAME 5
8 hours ago