33. Jordan Papirny
35. Curtis Honey
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 5. Colton Waltz
11. Taylor Green - 10. Kord Pankewicz
12. Jesse Gabrielle - 23. Tim McGauley - 15. Peter Quenneville
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
21. Tyler Coulter - 26. Ryley Lindgren - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
22. Braylon Shmyr - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 24. Jens Meilleur
- John Quenneville (upper body) misses his sixth straight game tonight but is listed as day-to-day on this week's WHL Injury Report, meaning there's a good chance he'll return this weekend. D Rene Hunter (undisclosed) and F Brett Kitt (healthy) are Brandon's other scratches.
- The Wheat Kings have scored at least one power-play goal in nine consecutive games, going 12-for-40 (30.0%) in the span. Brandon has the second-ranked power-play in the WHL this season at 25.3%. The Wheat Kings haven`t had the top power-plain the WHL since 2004-2005, when led by Eric Fehr and Ryan Stone, they finished at 24.3%.
- Brandon is 8-1-1-0 in their last ten home games and, at 16-6-2-0 this season, are one of just seven WHL teams with a .700 winning percentage or better on home-ice this season.
- Peter Quenneville carries an eight-game point streak into tonight`s contest, having scored five goals and 13 points in that span. It`s the longest point streak for any Brandon player this season. Rihards Bukarts has a six-game point streak intact (6 G, 2 A).
- On the other side of the coin, Richard Nejezchleb went pointless on Brandon`s four-game road trip last week and has just two goals and four points in his last ten games.
3 hours ago