35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
6. Ryan Pilon - 2. Ryan Pulock
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
11. Taylor Green - 5. Colton Waltz
13. Rihards Bukarts - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
21. Tyler Coulter - 23. Tim McGauley - 15. Peter Quenneville
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 17. John Quenneville - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
27. Brett Kitt - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 12. Jesse Gabrielle
- the Brandon Wheat Kings will sit out D Kord Pankewicz (healthy), F Braylon Shmyr (healthy) and F Ryley Lindgren (illness) tonight. F John Quenneville returns to the lineup after missing one game with an upper body injury.
- When Quenneville missed Tuesday's win over Red Deer, it reduced the number of Wheat Kings to have played in every game this season to three, and all three are members of the same line in Rihards Bukarts, Chad Robinson and Jens Meilleur. Meilleur is the Wheat Kings' current 'ironman', having played in 84 straight games.
- Some impressive numbers for Brandon over the past two months. The Wheat Kings are 13-5-4-0 in their last 22 games and 8-1-2-0 in their last 11 home games.
- F Peter Quenneville brings a seven-game point streak into Friday's contest, which is the longest for any Wheat Kings' player this season. Quenneville has three goals and 11 points during the streak and has 20 points (7 G, 13 A) in the last 14 games.
- Brandon product Carson Perreaux is having a fine season with the Raiders, scoring 12 goals and 19 points in 41 games. He has four of his 12 goals in the three games against the Wheat Kings this season, all of which have been Prince Albert wins.
3 hours ago