35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
25. Nick Walters - 9. Rene Hunter
7. Eric Roy - 2. Ryan Pulock
10. Kord Pankewicz - 5. Colton Waltz
22. Marek Kalus - 8. Jayce Hawryluk - 17. John Quenneville
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 15. Jack Palmer
19. Taylor Cooper - 23. Tim McGauley - 24. Jens Meilleur
26. Geordie Maguire - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 14. Jason Swyripa
- The Wheat Kings will be scratching D Tyler Yaworski (Game #2 of 6-game suspension), G Corbin Boes (knee), F Tyrel Seaman (concussion) and F Richard Nejezchleb (lacerated hand).
- Brandon is looking for their first three-game winning streak since the club jumped out of the gate with four straight victories to open the 2012-2013 regular season. The Wheat Kings are also trying to break a nine-game losing streak against Edmonton (regular season + playoffs).
- Rookie F Jayce Hawryluk takes a four-game point streak into tonight's contest, with seven points (5 G, 2 A) in the last four contests and ten points (6 G, 4 A) in the last seven games.
- Brandon's special teams have started to come alive lately. The Wheat Kings' powrer-play is 4-for-13 (30.8%) in the last three games and the penalty-kill is 21-for-26 (80.8%) in the last nine games. It's baby steps, but it's a nice change of pace to be talking about Brandon's special teams in a positive light.
- How good are the Oil Kings? They've won 10 in a row, they leads the Eastern Conference with a 40-11-2-3 record, they have the best road winning percentage (.720) in the Eastern Conference, the best home record in the WHL and rank #1 in both power-play and penalty-killing in the Western Hockey League.
Media Game Notes
6 hours ago