35. Curtis Honey
33. Jordan Papirny
7. Eric Roy - 2. Ryan Pulock
25. Nick Walters - 9. Rene Hunter
10. Kord Pankewicz - 5. Colton Waltz
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
26. Geordie Maguire - 23. Tim McGauley - 15. Jack Palmer
17. John Quenneville - 14. Jason Swyripa - 22. Marek Kalus
19. Taylor Cooper - 28. Quintin Lisoway
- Rookie Wheat Kings' F Jayce Hawryluk will have to wait until at least Friday to try and extend his six-game point streak. Hawryluk is not dressed for tonight's game because of School Issues.
- Joining Hawryluk has Brandon scratches are D Tyler Yaworski (Game #4 of 6-game suspension), G Corbin Boes (knee), F Richard Nejezchleb (hand) and F Tyrel Seaman (concussion).
- Brandon is 10-17-1-0 on home-ice this season and a loss tonight would guarantee the club finishing below .500 at home for the first time since the 1999-2000 season, when they went 13-21-2. Coincidentally, that was also the last time the Wheat Kings missed the playoffs.
- Tonight's game is the fourth and final meeting of the season between the Tigers and the Wheat Kings. The two teams have been evenly matched through the year, with Brandon going 9-7-1-2 against the Tigers the last five seasons including a 5-2-1-1 mark at WCGP. The Wheat Kings have won one of three head-to-head matchups this season, losing the only one at home by a 4-2 score back on January 5th.
- Medicine Hat's Hunter Shinkaruk comes into tonight's contest riding a 7-game point scoring streak, with ten points (6 G, 4 A) in that span. Shinkaruk, who was ranked 5th among North American skaters in the NHL Central Scouting Service mid-term rankings, missed the Tigers' game Sunday with a lower body injury but did play last night in Regina. He's listed as a question mark on tonight's lineup.
VIGR RECAP: PATS TIE EAST FINAL AT 2-2
4 hours ago