1. Corbin Boes
35. Curtis Honey
3. Tyler Yaworski - 2. Ryan Pulock
25. Nick Walters - 7. Eric Roy
9. Rene Hunter - 5. Colton Waltz
10 - Kord Pankewicz
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
22. Marek Kalus - 23. Tim McGauley - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
19. Taylor Cooper - 15. Jack Palmer - 14. Jason Swyripa
28. Quintin Lisoway - 17. John Quenneville
- Ryan Pulock returns to the Brandon lineup after missing five games with a chipped bone in his wrist, albeit with a playing cast, while John Quennville is also back after missing three games and six of the last eight with a groin injury.
- Brandon scratches tonight are F Geordie Maguire (healthy), F Richard Nejezchleb (hand/thumb, indefinite) and F Tyrel Seaman (concussion, out for season).
- Corbin Boes gets his third straight start in goal for the Wheat Kings after stopping 85 of 91 shots in the last two games. Curtis Honey has played equally well lately (stopping 76 of 82 shots in his last three starts) but grabs some bench for the third straight game.
- Sometimes, you look at the lineup and some questions arise. Tonight's one of those nights. The line of Marek Kalus, Tim McGauley and Taylor Cooper had combined for seven goals and 13 points in the last five games, helping the Wheat Kings to a 3-2-0-0 record in that span. The rest of the Brandon forwards have combined for four goals and 13 points in that same five game span. Tonight, that trio gets split up.
- The Wheat Kings are 3-0-0-0 against the Rebels this season, recording three straight one-goal victories including a 6-5 win in their only other visit to Red Deer on December 30th.
45 minutes ago