35. Curtis Honey
1. Corbin Boes
3. Tyler Yaworski - 7. Eric Roy
32. Ryley Miller - 2. Ryan Pulock
6. Ayrton Nikkel - 5. Colton Waltz
12. Riley Van Horne
19. Taylor Cooper - 23. Tim McGauley - 24. Jens Meilleur
26. Geordie Maguire - 20. Chad Robinson - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
11. Braylon Shmyr - 29. Nick Buonassisi - 15. Jack Palmer
28. Quintin Lisoway - 10. Kord Pankewicz
- F Michael Ferland (upper body) and F Jason Swyripa (illness) are both out of the Wheat Kings' lineup tonight. Ferland's injury allows fellow 20-year old F Nick Buonassisi to return to the Brandon lineup after being a healthy scratch the last two games.
- F Tyler Coulter (healthy) will not play tonight either, meaning the 16-year old affiliate player was scratched for all three games on this Alberta road trip. F Jayce Hawryluk (Team West, U17), F John Quenneville (Team Pacific, U17), F Alessio Bertaggia (Swiss Jr. Team) and F Tyrel Seaman (concussion) are also out tonight.
- Found out earlier today that both Jayce Hawryluk (high ankle sprain) and John Quenneville (groin) were injured at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge in Quebec and are not playing in tonight's Team West vs. Team Pacific contest. Quenneville was hurt in Team Pacific's first game of the tournament while Hawryluk had played all three of Team West's games to this point.
- Braylon Shmyr will make his WHL debut with the Brandon Wheat Kings tonight. The 15-year old was Brandon's first round pick (12th overall) in the 2012 WHL Bantam Draft and has been playing with the Calgary Buffaloes in the AMHL this season, recording two assists in four games at the recently completed Mac's Midget Tournament. He also played for Team Alberta at the Western Canadian U16 Challenge Cup in Moose Jaw in early November.
- Two struggling power-plays are set to go head-to-head in tonight's contest. Brandon's power-play is 1-for-20 in their last six games and 4-for-46 in their last 12 games while Calgary has three power-play goals in their last 43 man advantages.