1. Corbin Boes
35. Curtis Honey
32. Ryley Miller - 2. Ryan Pulock
3. Tyler Yaworski - 7. Eric Roy
6. Ayrton Nikkel - 5. Colton Waltz
12. Riley Van Horne
27. Michael Ferland - 23. Tim McGauley - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
27. Geordie Maguire - 20. Chad Robinson - 14. Jason Swyripa
19. Taylor Cooper - 15. Jack Palmer - 24. Jens Meilleur
28. Quintin Lisoway - 10. Kord Pankewicz
- Nick Buonassisi is the odd man out in the Wheat Kings' 20-year old situation for the second straight night tonight. Buonassisi had his consecutive games streak at 173 games when he sat out last night for the first time since October 6, 2010.
- Buonassisi sitting for a second straight game tells me that there's no rotation for the 20-year olds sitting while there is still four on the Brandon roster. I think he kind of accepted sitting out last night as part of the process the Wheat Kings are going through at this point but would doubt tonight's scratching would be sitting too well with him.
- Tyler Coulter (healthy) is also out again tonight for the Wheat Kings with Jayce Hawryluk (Team West, U17), John Quenneville (Team Pacific, U17), Alessio Bertaggia (Swiss Jr. Team) and Tyrel Seaman (concussion) the other scratches for Brandon.
- Brandon's only change in the lineup is in goal where Corbin Boes gets the start in goal for the Wheat Kings. It's an interesting choice considering Boes has lost 10 of his last 12 starts (4.36 GAA, .886 SPCT) while Curtis Honey, who played well despite allowing five goals in last night's win in Red Deer, has won three starts in a row and is from Edmonton.
- Edmonton is without D Griffin Reinhart (Canadian Jr. Team), D David Musil (Czech Jr. Team), F Edgartds Kulda (Latvian Jr. Team), D Martin Gernat (upper body) and D Dysin Mayo (Team Pacific, U17). D Aaron Irving, Edmonton's first round pick in the 2011 WHL Bantam Draft, is among the affiliate players called up by the Oil Kings.