|Michael Ferland returns to the Brandon Wheat Kings'|
1. Corbin Boes
35. Curtis Honey
3. Tyler Yaworski - 2. Ryan Pulock
6. Ayrton Nikkel - 7. Eric Roy
12. Riley Van Horne - 5. Colton Waltz
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 14. Jason Swyripa
27. Michael Ferland - 23. Tim McGauley - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
19. Taylor Cooper - 28. Quintin Lisoway - 24. Jens Meilleur
26. Geordie Maguire - 15. Jack Palmer - 22. Tyler Coulter
- Michael Ferland's return means the Wheat Kings will need to sit out a 20-year old every game until they decide which three to retain for the balance of the season. D Ryley Miller is the odd man out tonight.
- Normally, I don't put much stock in who's in the starting lineup, but I thought for sure that #27 would have been out there when the puck dropped for the first period tonight. Alas, he won't be. Ferland will play on a line with C Tim McGauley and RW Richard Nejezchleb.
- F Jayce Hawryluk (Team West, U17), F Kord Pankewicz (illness), F Alessio Bertaggia (Swiss Jr. Team), F John Quenneville (Team Pacific, U17) ad F Tyrel Seaman (suspected concussion) are the other Brandon scratches.
- Tyler Coulter will make his WHL debut. The 16-year old Brandon product was listed by the Wheat Kings shortly after the 2011 WHL Bantam Draft and has 19 goals and 32 points in 28 games with the AAA Midget Wheat Kings this season. Interestinly enough, Coulter was 'billet brother' to Ryan Stone during his four years with the Wheat Kings from 2001 - 2005.
- The Warriors are missing four players who are competing at international tournaments. Standout D Morgan Rielly (Canadian Junior Team), F Brayden Point (Team Pacific, U17), Josh Uhrich (Team West, U17) and Miles Warkentine (Team West, U17).