35. Curtis Honey
1. Corbin Boes
3. Tyler Yaworski - 7. Eric Roy
32. Ryley Miller - 2. Ryan Pulock
6. Ayton Nikkel - 5. Colton Waltz
12. Riley Van Horne
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 14. Jason Swyripa
26. Geordie Maguire - 8. Jayce Hawryluk - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
17. John Quenneville - 23. Tim McGauley - 24. Jens Meilleur
19. Taylor Cooper - 10. Kord Pankewicz
- Brandon's scratches tonight are F Jack Palmer (upper body), F Tyrel Seaman (suspected concussion) and F Alessio Bertaggia (Swiss Jr. Team). Tim McGauley returns to the lineup after missing six games with a suspected concussion.
- No surprise in goal, where Curtis Honey will get the start for the Wheat Kings. Corbin Boes missed practice the last two days after suffering what looked like a knee injury late in Tuesday's loss to Saskatoon. He did take some shots at the end of practice on Thursday. It'll be interesting to see what happens moving forward if Honey plays well tonight -- he hasn't started back-to-back games yet this season.
- Wheat Kings' rookie forward Jayce Hawryluk takes a three-game goal streak into tonight's contest (3 G, 5 A) while Moose Jaw rookie Brayden Point has eight points (2 G, 6 A) in the last eight games. These are two of the best 1996-born (16-year old) players in the WHL going head-to-head tonight.
- The Warriors are without dynamic defenceman Morgan Rielly, who is one of five Western Hockey League players to be named to the Canadian Junior Team's roster for the 2013 World Junior Hockey Championship.
- Speaking of the WJC, former Brandon Wheat King Bruno Mraz is on Slovakia's preliminary roster for the 2013 Championship. Mraz had two goals and 18 points in 63 games for Brandon last season and has spent this year with the Slovakian U20 Team, scoring twice and adding three assists in 18 contests.
ALOUETTES ACQUIRE OLAFIOYE
15 hours ago