1. Corbin Boes
35. Curtis Honey
3. Tyler Yaworski - 32. Ryley Miller
7. Eric Roy - 2. Ryan Pulock
6. Ayrton Nikkel - 5. Colton Waltz
12. Riley Van Horne
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 14. Jason Swyripa
26. Geordie Maguire - 8. Jayce Hawryluk - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
19. Taylor Cooper - 17. John Quenneville - 24. Jens Meilleur
28. Quintin Lisoway - 10. Kord Pankewicz
- Brandon scratches tonight are F Alessio Bertaggia (Swiss Jr. Team), F Jack Palmer (upper body), F Tim McGauley (suspected concussion) and F Tyrel Seaman (suspected concussion). Quintin Lisoway is up from the MJHL's Steinbach Pistons for the second time in 10 days to help fill out the lineup.
- It took almost half the season, but the Wheat Kings have gone back-to-back games without allowing a power-play goal against. Although a small sample (3-for-3), Brandon's penalty-kill has been perfect in the last two games against Spokane and Red Deer.
- Brandon goaltender Corbin Boes is 1-1-1 with a 2.89 GAA and .919 SPCT in the last three games. The Wheat Kings are hoping he's starting to heat up, because they'll need strong play in net over their final 40 games.
- F Jayce Hawryluk is current ninth in the WHL in rookie scoring with 19 points. The 16-year old from Roblin is second among 1996-born players behind Moose Jaw's Brayden Point.
- The Blades are without goaltender Andrey Makarov, who has left to join the Russian team for the 2013 World Junior Hockey Championship. Makarov had started 24 straight games, and played in all 30 games Saskatoon had played this season. Alex Moodie will get the start tonight for Saskatoon. He hasn't started a game since October 5th, but Westman Place could be a good omen for the Winnipeg product. Moodie was 3-1 with a 2.25 GAA and .930 SPCT in four starts against Brandon last year including a 37 save shutout in a 3-0 win on January 11, 2012. However, Moodie was lit up (4 GA on 13 shots) in the Wheat Kings 9-6 win over the Blades in Brandon back on September 26th.
MADANI: CFL FINES PLAYERS FOR SOCK VIOLATION
10 hours ago