35. Curtis Honey
1. Corbin Boes
3. Tyler Yaworski - 32. Ryley Miller
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
6. Ayrton Nikkel - 5. Colton Waltz
12. Riley Van Horne
29. Nick Buonassisi - 20. Chad Robinson - 15. Jack Palmer
17. John Quenneville - 23. Tim McGauley - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
19. Taylor Cooper - 10. Kord Pankewicz - 14. Jason Swyripa
26. Geordie Maguire - 18. Richard Nejezchleb
- Brandon's scratches tonight are D Ryan Pulock (upper body), F Alessio Bertaggia (lower body), F Tyrel Seaman (upper body) and F Jens Meilleur (lower body). D Colton Waltz returns to the Wheat Kings' lineup after missing four games for personal reasons.
- The Wheat Kings are coming off what could possibly be their worst effort of the season, a 6-0 loss to Prince Albert last night. Brandon fell behind 3-0 in the opening 8:41 of the contest and the fact it came on home-ice makes it difficult to defend the team's effort. The good news -- it's a clean slate heading into tonight's contest.
- Poor starts are nothing new for the Wheat Kings. Brandon has been outscored 40-21 in the first period this season including a 27-9 margin in their 13 road games. The Wheat Kings have led after the opening 20 minutes just five times in 25 games this season. Tied or better after one has to be one of the goals for Brandon tonight.
- Curtis Honey is back between the pipes for the Wheat Kings tonight. Honey has stopped 163 of 176 shots over his last five appearances for a 2.79 GAA and .926 SPCT.
- The race for the WHL's 'Green Jacket' includes a trio of Wheat Kings. Eric Roy's -15 rating has him two 'strokes' behind Prince George's Alex Forsberg and Medicine Hat's Dylan Busenius for the worst in the WHL. Ryley Miller is three shots behind while Rene Hunter is four strokes back.