1. Corbin Boes
35. Curtis Honey
3. Tyler Yaworski - 32. Ryley Miller
7. Eric Roy - 9. Rene Hunter
12. Riley Van Horne - 6. Ayrton Nikkel
15. Jack Palmer - 20. Chad Robinson - 14. Jason Swyripa
26. Geordie Maguire - 29. Nick Buonassisi - 19. Taylor Cooper
17. John Quenneville - 23. Tim McGauley - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
18. Richard Nejezchleb - 10. Kord Pankewicz
- The Wheat Kings will be without D Ryan Pulock (upper body), F Tyrel Seaman (upper body), F Jens Meilleur (lower body), F Alessio Bertaggia (lower body) and D Colton Waltz (personal) tonight. Brandon will dress one under the limit (17 skaters) for tonight's contest.
- F Richard Nejezchleb returns to the Brandon lineup tonight after missing 15 games with the shoulder injury. Nejezchleb hasn't played since October 13th.
- Tonight's matchup features two teams with two of the worst combo special teams in the WHL. Brandon is ranked 16th in power-play and 22nd in penalty-kill while the Raiders are 22nd in power-play and 20th in penalty-kill. Brandon has allowed 16 more goals than they've scored on special teams this season while is -9 in that same scenerio.
- The struggling Wheat Kings' power-play is expected to have a little different look tonight. Not only because of the change in personnel (no Pulock, Bertaggia) but also in what they do. Watch for it.
- A big reason for Prince Albert's success this season has been the play of 20-year old goaltender Luke Siemens. Siemens is 15-6-2 on the season with a 2.55 GAA and .926 SPCT. The Raiders acquired him from Moose Jaw at the WHL Bantam Draft last May for a fourth round pick in the 2012 Bantam Draft and a third round pick in the 2013 Bantam Draft.
ICE Media Notes
13 hours ago