35. Curtis Honey
1. Corbin Boes
3. Tyler Yaworski - 2. Ryan Pulock
32. Ryley Miller - 7. Eric Roy
5. Colton Waltz - 9. Rene Hunter
29. Nick Buonassisi - 21. Tyrel Seaman - 14. Jason Swyripa
13. Alessio Bertaggia - 20. Chad Robinson - 24. Jens Meilleur
19. Taylor Cooper - 23. Tim McGauley - 8. Jayce Hawryluk
26. Geordie Maguire - 17. John Quenneville - 15. Jack Palmer
- Brandon scratches tonight are F Richard Nejezchleb (shoulder, 1-2 weeks), D Ayrton Nikkel., D Riley Van Horne and F Kord Pankewicz (all healthy, as far as I know).
- F Jason Swyripa and D Rene Hunter will play tonight. Swyripa missed the last eight games with a wrist injury while Hunter had sat the last two games with a lower body ailment.
- Want to know what's ailing the Wheat Kings. Look no further than their first periods. Brandon has outscored 18-3 in the opening 20 minutes in their last 10 games and 28-14 overall this season. The Wheat Kings have led after one period just three times in 18 games this season (2-0-1-0 when they do).
- Falling behind is not a good omen for any team, but particularly for a team like the Wheat Kings that don't score easily. Brandon has scored 17 goals in their last eight games. A few of their veteran players have long goalless droughts including Tyrel Seaman (16 games), Jens Meilleur (10 games) and Jason Swyripa (7 games).
- Former Wheat King Brendan Rouse is now a 20-year old with the T-Birds and enters tonight's game second in team scoring with Seattle, having scored four goals and 12 points in 16 games while also sporting a team-best +6 rating. Rouse was dealt to Seattle in October of 2009 for goaltender Jacob De Serres and has 26 goals and 89 points in 203 career WHL games.
CKRM'S WEEK 10 CFL PICKS 2016
9 hours ago